OFFICIAL REOPEN DATE FRIDAY 5/8 at noon!!
Loyal SBC friends, family, and fans:
We are excited to announce that we will reopen for dine-in, takeout, and curbside beer and food this Friday, May 8th at noon! We cannot wait to host you and we want to assure you that when you visit us you are dining in a safe and welcoming environment. We appreciate your patience as we navigate down our Road to Recovery over the next few weeks. Our staff has been busy getting our facility in top shape and our primary focus is ensuring the health and safety of you and our amazing team who are eager to see you again. We will have limited hours, menu offerings, and seating while we gradually reopen. We also understand that not all of our patrons are ready to venture out and dine-in with us, we respect you and your decision, and hope that you utilize our curbside pick-up options to fulfill all your SBC cravings.
Here are ways we can all help to make your first visit back safe:
– We will be open 7 days a week, however hours are limited to 12p-7p daily.
– Seating will be limited and tables will be spaced over 6 feet apart. We are allowed to host 50 people max and our management team will be making sure we do not exceed this limit. Please practice social distancing while in our facility, and when there is a wait for seating we ask you to please wait outside or in your car. Our host will take your number and let you know when your table is ready.
– Traditionally we have enjoyed being the place for our community to gather, but now is not that time. Seating is limited to 10 people or fewer per table and bar seating will NOT be available.
– Our staff is our family and their health and safety is extremely important. Their temperature will be checked before each shift, they will be wearing masks, and they will be frequently washing their hands and sanitizing between each table visit.
– Cleanliness is always a top priority for us. We will have a dedicated staff member each shift focused on routinely sanitizing frequently touched areas and sanitizer will be available for all of our guests.
– Food safety and food waste is important during our gradual reopening. We are making major improvements to our kitchen, and because of that our menu will be limited for the next few weeks and brunch will not be available on the weekends. Our menu will be changing weekly, so please be sure to check out our social media for the most current features and offerings.
We have all been greatly impacted by this international crisis and we are here for you as we take each step towards a brighter future together. Thank you for your continued support along this journey. We are optimistic that our downtown community will continue to shine!
Many cheers and see you soon,